Sunday, June 3, 2012

Thank you.


My love and I are just finishing our thank you notes!! HOOORAY! Of course this means that I am getting a little insane...ok more than a little. This blog post then is a rant. And please, when you readers get married, take note of my distress.

Dear gift giver # 185,

You are closer to the end but still not gift giver # 300 therefore I shall write this as quickly as possible so as to be done with all 300 of you. Thank you for the junk! It is great! 185 other people have already given us junk. That's great. We like it. Thanks again. You are awesome and a great friend. (I have NO IDEA who you are. Are you a relative? I dearly hope not.)
love,
stressed moi

***

Dear ____,

Thanks for the ____. Everyone else gave us ____ too. we like ____.
love,
moi


While I do this my dear husband is teasing me and reading "mistakes" on all my notes. Fail.

This is Bobby's version of how to write thank you notes. (He kindly stopped by and helped relive our stress for a few minutes.)

Dear Joe,

Thanks for the Franklin and the plates. You should have given us 2 franklins instead of the plates because we know what we like better than you.
Thanks,
moi

I hope you enjoyed. :D
This blog post brought to you by mojitos, cake, and a lack of sleep. (Thanks baby!)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Mary, I love you so much! :)
    Haha and Karl and Baby too of course

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahaha! That's so funny! Post more!!! We love your blog! It makes us laugh every time! you're the best!

    ReplyDelete